36-calorie flourless peanut butter cookies
ingredients- makes 24 cookies:
1 cup better n’ peanut butter (800cal)
1 cup sugar substitute/stevia (0cal)
1 egg (70cal)
1 tsp baking soda (0cal)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Grease a baking sheet with butter (or PAM!) and set aside.
3. Combine peanut butter and sugar in a mixer until smooth.
4. Add egg and baking soda and mix for another 2 minutes.
5. Roll 1 tsp of dough into balls and place onto the sheet. Flatten them.
6. Bake for 10 minutes, until lightly browned.
7. EAT EAT EAT.
36 calories per cookie.